Wednesday 23 August 2017

TWO: Prove it's possible

So for reason two. Which isn't my reason number two. I'm not rating or posting them in order of which are my main reasons, but, which come to mind first. Going to try break these up into separate posts and not get them all mixed up into one. For they're all so similar.
I want to prove to others that it's possible. I want to show the world that they can do it. You know how you, or maybe it's always me, think something is impossible, but really, nothing is impossible, and if we don't try, we'll never know....
I've always loved this quote





It means a few things to me. At the moment I'm looking at the impossibility part of it. As in



The next posts will focus on the other meanings of it to me, for, that first quote actually means quite a lot to me... Gosh, I can ramble for so long about every aspect of it. I hope I don't become one of these boring gramophone records, that play over and over. Or like the old grandma that you have to listen to because it's polite, when really you just want to run as far as you can, as fast as you can, to anywhere, just so long as you aren't there, listening, for yet another moment...

So long,


Eliza

2 comments:

  1. Your post may just be the thing that gets someone out of bed that day saying, oh crap, if she can do it so can I.
    In fact, I think I'll get up earlier today to sit in the glorious morning sun that only feels so soft at this time of day. My number two.
    Kits

    ReplyDelete
  2. In your setup Eliza you need to have a 'follow' button on the sidebar so we don't miss a post. I'm not sure how to but hoping it's self explanatory. :)
    Kits

    ReplyDelete